Your family dentists in Green Bay, WI, can protect your family’s smiles.
Shopping around for dental services for your family is no fun, and now, you don’t have to. Convenience is only one reason why it’s important to have a family dentist. Dr. Heidi Eggers-Ulve, a pediatric dentist, and Dr. Eric Ulve, a family and general dentist, at Green Bay Family Dental in Green Bay, WI, offer comprehensive dental care services for your entire family. They can protect your family’s smiles because they work with children, adults, and seniors.
When you have a family dentist, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- The convenience of going to the same dental office for all of your family’s dental needs. You will feel at ease knowing you and your family are in familiar surroundings, seeing a dentist you know and trust.
- The peace of mind of knowing you have access to dental care right when you need it, even during weekends and after-hours. Great dental care is important, especially when you or a family member has a dental emergency.
- The expertise of both a pediatric and a family dentist in one spot. The dental team at Green Bay Family Dental can answer all of your questions and provide excellent dental care for all of your loved ones.
- The time saved by having multiple family members seen on the same day means less time away from school or work.
- Budget-friendly dental care, because your family dentist can anticipate your family’s dental needs so you can plan for them, with no surprises, and no big hits to your budget.
At Green Bay Dental Care, all of your family members can benefit. We offer the following services:
For children, there is that all-important first visit, along with dental cleanings, fluoride treatments, oral hygiene instruction, and more. As your children get older, preventive dental sealants are added, as another layer of protection against tooth decay.
For teens and adults, a wide range of restorative treatments are available, along with specialty care like orthodontics, for a great, straight smile.
For adults and seniors, cosmetic dentistry is also an option, to make your smile all it can be. You can choose from professional teeth whitening, dental bonding, porcelain veneers, and more.
To find out more about why it’s important to have a family dentist and what a family dentist can do for you, call Dr. Eggers-Ulve and Dr. Ulve of Green Bay Family Dental in Green Bay, WI, at (920) 432-2961 now!