Dr. Heidi Eggers-Ulve
Dentist in Green Bay, WI
Green Bay Family Dental
Dr. Heidi has been in practice in Green Bay since 1996. Her practice was started by her father in 1968 as the first specialized pediatric practice north of Milwaukee. She worked for her father as an assistant starting at age 14 and has worked in various capacities in the practice ever since. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Marquette University , Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry , Masters of Science in Dentistry from Marquette University , Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry from Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and is Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She has also studied orthodontics with Dr. Ruel Bench, a world renowned orthodontist. As well as completing the Clinical Modification of Dentofacial Development course with Dr. Gerry Samson at (gnathos, inc., she continues to complete advanced orthodontic and pediatric dental continuing education courses to better serve her patients.
- Other professional accomplishments and organizations:
- International College of Dentists (the top international honor in the profession of dentistry)-Fellow
- Pierre Fauchard Society (international dental honor society)-Fellow
- Media Spokesperson for the Wisconsin Dental Association
- Mission of Mercy- Volunteer
- ADA Give Kids a Smile Day –volunteer clinic
- Operation Gratitude Halloween Candy Buyback-volunteer clinic
- Past President Brown-Door-Kewaunee Dental Society
- Brown-Door-Kewaunee Dental Society- Member Peer Review Committee
- Green Bay Headstart Volunteer of the Year
- Wisconsin Dental Association Community Outreach Award
- Wisconsin Dental Association- member and committee member
- Wisconsin Society of Pediatric Dentists-member
- American Dental Association-member
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentists-member
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry- Diplomate
- Green Bay Headstart Health Advisory Committee
- Brown County Oral Health Partnership- board member
Dr. Heidi is committed to the profession of dentistry. She is a member and past president of the Brown-Door-Kewaunee Dental Society and serves on the peer review committee. She is a member of the Wisconsin Dental Association and currently sits on the subcommittee for the Dental Home. She also holds memberships in the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the American Dental Association, and Wisconsin Society of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Heidi’s peers have recognized her commitment and honored her with the 2005-Wisconsin Dental Association Community Outreach Award and 2006 Green Bay Headstart volunteer of the year. In 2013 she was nominated by her peers for Fellowship in the Pierre Fauchard Academy, an international honor dental society. The Pierre Fauchard Society recognizes dentists who have made significant contributions to the profession and their communities.
Dr. Heidi is married to Eric Ulve D.D.S., and has four children. Her interests outside of dentistry include enjoying every moment of being a mommy, gourmet cooking, and gardening. As time permits she also enjoys fishing, upland game bird hunting, tennis, golf and a really good book.